Monday, March 16, 2009

Get my head in the game

Hi there! Soooo wazzup with you? Me..i feel light-headed.. I can't seem to make myself sleep early..haha.. what a pity wo..

Gratefully we will not having our re-defense tomorrow so we got a lot of time gathering additional information for our proposal and work on our scope and problem statement.. its really hard to think..makes me dizzy and my mind would suddenly go blank.. its like rejecting any ideas coming in or out.. (jia you!)

Well anyways..we still have to go through a lot this week..like there's the coming final exam, re-defense and (as for me) report on economics..then next week will be our baguio tour.. im not excited because there's so much to do..and after the tour there's still the presentation of the prototype of our ICAI..aiyo....

Either ways..i still have to finish our report on eco (powerpoint).. my groupmates doesn't seem affected by it wo.. maybe i'll ask them to do the research paper on eco since the feasibility is over la..*crossed fingers* >.<


Taken during our shooting yesterday at Sofi's place..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers