Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Learning E Zuo Ju on Keyboard

Hi guys! I woke up late..it was past 12:30PM already and a few hours later i did my laundry.. My left arm is aching until now..*sighs* >.< After it I went outside to practice for the relay tomorrow.. Coz its our school's sportsfest this year. When I got home, I opened my laptop and watched the piano tutorial for the song E Zuo Ju from Started With A Kiss (They Kiss Again). I got my keyboard out and started learning the piece.. haha.. its pretty nice really.. I'm not a piano expert but I know how to play the melody.. It's kinda hard to learn the accompaniment for me.. my fingers will get entangled every now and then..hehehe.. At the same time I'm watching a movie called "Dave" on HBO with my mom.. its a nice movie..you should try to watch it sometime..

well anyways..i'll be posting from now and then since its my first blog about me and my thoughts and experiences particulary.. uhmmm..im out of words really..hehe Have a good night sleep (ermm although its nearly morning)..zai jian!

below is my photo after my practice run for the night..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers