Monday, March 9, 2009

Sleepy but not really. Just need to sleep la!

Wah! Ta de hao! hahahaha... im back again.. and its already 2:13AM.. really i must be going crazy..haha..

I just want to show you guys this picture taken just a little while..



I call it "Yellow Pad: The Last Strands" hehehe..

You know since this second semester I always bring with me exactly five pieces of yellow paper especially on Mondays..why? because our class includes only 10 regular students including me (i distribute it in half since we only need half of it during our quiz).. that's our whole class, BSIT601.. You'll be surprised to know that we used to be almost 50 students when we were in our first year yet little by little as time passes by we became what we are now.. 10 of us and its a whole new story..hahaha..

See yah! ^____^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers