Friday, March 6, 2009

Win! Win! Win!

Woah..i forgot to post an entry yesterday..ahahaha.. I wasn't able to attend the 2nd day of sportsfest because i'm injured..haha.. my whole body was aching like hell and the sprain on my left foot got worse.. so i stayed at home..

well anyways.. i was able to attend today.. since its the last day..hehe.. i was walking like an idiot really.. i can't even walk straight due to the freaking foot..haha.. we won the championship for volleyball men.. and that's it..i don't know about the volleyball women but definitely we didn't won.. i've watched my bestfriend Marken play today.. and i have to say that he played well this year unlike last year's sportsfest.. he didn't even introduce his girlfirend to me! tsk tsk tsk.. hahaha.. i didn't even know that..he never mentioned it the last time we talked over the phone..

for the last part of the program was the awarding ceremony as you call it..(coz it wasn't looked like one).. i even got a chance to go up on the stage to receive the medal for the first place on relay and best time on obstacle course.. just a nice feeling but i don't talk it too seriously.. *makes humble gestures* wahahaha.. its just that..its my first time participating on such event and actually won first..but why not second or third? its overwhelming for me.. oookayy enough crap already..hahaha..

AND! Oh My God! What The Hell! *fainting* im totally freaking in front of my crush..hahaha.. its sooooo hayyy... shuaiii really.. im envious of the girls with him..*evil smile* especially when i didn't notice him behind me.. me and Sofi were like going crazy.. looking at each other holding back the 'kilig' factor.. there were butterflies in my stomach..ahaha..its totally weird talking like this..i feel like an idiot doing some idiotic things..hahahaha..

by the way here's our picture with the medals.. there's actually two of us.. Zheng (with the brown shirt) and me but we lend it to our friends so that we looked like we all won..haha.. its creepy..ahahaha..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers