Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Reviving Asian Spirit

Im currently following old series from Taiwan..idol drama series to be exact.. its like backtracking the series of my current favorite couple -- Joe Cheng (Zheng Yuan Chang) and Ariel Lin (Lin Yi Chen) -- I started liking them since It Started With A Kiss (ISWAK) and its sequel They Kiss Again (TKA) to their recent collaboration Love or Bread (LOB).. then now i am currently watching Joe's past 2 series, Nine Ball and his debut series, The Rose (together with Ella Chen).. and so Ariel's Love Contract (with Mike He) and her first series, True Love 18 (sadly it only have 1 episode with subs T___T aiyo..).. I like The Rose more because of the story plot.. it kinda makes you anticipate more to what will happen next to main character Zheng Bai He (which is played by Ella)..i am wondering why she always cry even if it is just a small thing and nothing to fuss about? naaa..and furthermore, I definitely love Xiao Zong's character here! He played Han Kui who always threaten Bai He..haha..he's like Zhi Shu threatening Xiang Qin but in a more feminine way (he really looked like a girl in this series).. oh well I hope somebody or someone will upload a subbed version of True Love 18 (knock!knock!) because i like the story (and Shi Yi Nan is shuai..haha)and Yi Chen's hao ke ai le..looked like an elementary student..O____o

Other than YiChen and Xiao Zong's series, I am also currently watching Show Luo, Wu Chun and Jerry Yan's Lan Qiu Huo (Hot Shot)..too bad episode 5 at MySoju is broken and I cant seem to find the subbed version of it either..so I skipped it even though I got the chance to watch some part of it with subs..aiyaya..haha..

I'll share the posters here..take a look..
                  
 
            
 
These 4 series i am currently watching (^above) and..

                          

Its a laugh right? (yeah that's what I think so..hahaha) mei meng (-__-;)

2 comments:

  1. i love Love Contract! try watching Devil Beside You and Why Why Love! :D


    .super duper recommended.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Ariel and JOe...
    All of their series..
    Can't wait to watch LOB sa ABS...

    ReplyDelete

Followers