Monday, March 23, 2009

Booooogerrr...eww! hahaha!

Aiyo...its already 4AM and i am still wide awake la! I have colds nah..hahaha.. *sniff sniff*

Maybe because i slept past 5AM yesterday and woke up 6PM..haha! My sister even told me that they thought i was dead coz i never moved..silly wo..>.< style="font-weight:bold;">ArJoe now aiya...ahaha.. can't help watching clips about them whenever i see one.. I just became a YCYC Regular and Sis Deah given me the permission to access the downloadable section of our site.. Im refraining myself from going to that area coz i may not keep myself from downloading..(^0^)/ and now that i am also a new at Asian Fanatics forum (that is asianfanatics.net) If you are interested, you may want to check out our forum site there.. here's the link http://asianfanatics.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=592599 .. it is actually the 4th thread started by gogetgatchie.. I just confirmed the news about Ariel (Lin Yi Chen) having a brain surgery..T___T but they said she's okay now and we (Arjoe Angels) are hoping for her speedy recovery soon..it is not that serious as they said.. and since there's Xiao Zhong we can definitely be at ease, right angels?hahaha..

I already finished the last 2 episodes of Koshonin.. When I have time i'll write an overview about it.. I am also done with episode 10 of Kyle XY Season 3 and episode 16 of Supernatural Season 4.. I am still waiting for the torrent file of Chuck Season 2 episode 16 and the 17th episode of Prison Break.. this weekend, i actually watched Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street for 2 times already on HBO together with Hallow Man for about 3 times nah..hahaha..(coz i usually sleep late these past days)..

Oh well..gotta blast *imitating Jimmy Neutron's actions*..ja ne! ~___^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers