Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Feeling Sick wo...

Last night, I was watching some clips of ArJoe when suddenly my net was disconnected.. I found out that our freaking dog (Zukki) - named after Hiroki Suzuki la - chewed the modem cable off! (x__x)''''  I was really dismayed but there's nothing I could do since i couldn't find the spare cable..darn.. >.<

Aiyo...anyways, today our call time was 10AM but I woke up late (intentionally). When I arrived at school, there's no one inside the thesis room (except of course some thesis 1 and 2).. I'm obviously looking for my classmates.. Then I saw my crush!hahahaha..(what's the connection eh?) ♥___♥  I wont elaborate more on this matter..haha!

I just wanted to share my views and comments on the clips i've watched and articles i've read regarding on ArJoe (of course!). This is especially for ArJoe Angels/Bao Beis..so  dont read if you're not interested though..

I was laughing my head off while watching ArJoe on E-News (their first collaboration, i think)..hahaha! im not yet starting but just thinking of it..its..oh well what it is im saying? oh right,it was hilarious! Why on hell did Xiao Zong kept on mentioning mens "balls"?! hahahahaha! And the looks on Yi Chen's face! He (Xiao Zong) demonstrated how Ella Chen (Chia Hua) accidentally hit his "middle-part" while shooting for "The Rose" 4 times..he didn't even dared to say "You're hitting my *****" ..he just spoke up after the 5th take..he kept the hurt for himself during the first 4 takes! WTH?!! Yi Chen and Xiao Zong even thought about making the "balls" detachable!!! nyaaaa...hahahaha! (Im going totally crazy with these two     (-0-)\m/).. Here's the link of the show and see for yourself (no worries bao beis its subbed) .. ARJOE: E-News Hosting

Uh...another is Amanda's Life Show (Shen Chun Hua Life Show) where both of them brought their sister and brother on the show. Xiao Zong's JieJie and Yi Chen's DiDi. I must say that Claire (Zheng Qi Xuan), Joe's sister, looked a lot like him..and tall too!

On Joe's part:
Claire brought her diary with her when she was still in primary (hope its right).. She's 11 and Joe's 6.. One entry was read and it was written like this:
"Today dad wanted to beat brother up. Dad said 'Come out now!'. DiDi said 'When a man said he wouldnt come out, he definitely wont!'".

I laughed upon hearing it not because its funny but rather I could imagine young Joe saying it.. These are the words of a mature kid and a brave one..(regardless of the beating part >.<)

Then he also talked about incidents that left a deep impression on him.. One was after their parents' divorce and their mom left them with their dad..their younger cousins came over to their place..suddenly they cried for their mother and wanted to go home..the parents immediately took the kids back home and then Joe and her sister covered themselves with a blanket and they both cried saying "Why dont we have a mother?".. aiyo..so sad... T__T

Another one was when Claire had a fight with their dad and she needed to move out.. She shut the door of her room and began to pack her things..little Joe knocked on the door and she (upon knowing its her brother) let him in.. Joe said to her sister while crying "Whatever you do I will support you!"..waaahhhh so touching ne?

On Ariel's part:
Her yeye (grandpa) gave her mother a gold necklace before he died..her mother initially didn't want to pawn the necklace but due to financial stress, she pawned it.. when Ariel entered the E-circle (showbiz) and after she was able to buy a house, she replaced the golden necklace (exactly the same as the pawned one) and gave it to her mom on her 50th birthday.. it gave me goosebumps really! ^0^/

Her brother Lin Wei Sheng, was making some speech in the show...hahaha! it is funny but true.. he said one time like "You will always be the Best Actress in my heart ♥♥♥" and when talking about their father (who left them since they were little) he said "I feel that it must 'come from the heart' and one must 'feel from the heart'".. why is he talking poetically..!haha..

There's so much I wanted to share wo but im afraid this entry might be considered as a novel..hahaha! sha gua..

I haven't finished my entry yet! Let's go back to my life now..hahaha..(not interested huh) We (our group in thesis) were supposedly be meeting our thesis adviser at 1PM but..WTF-reakin-H! 2PM had passed then 3PM, 4,5,6,7 and finally 8PM..and Y-K-W?? ruo wu qi shi! aiyo...>.<

Ahhh! I got a runny nose and when i say runny its like an open faucet!hahahaha! not quite literally wo.. Oooookayy too much for a single entry aiyo..

2 comments:

  1. zukki? so cute, nyah! does ur dog reminds u of hiroki? do they look alike? hahah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just kidding, hiroki suzuki is so cute! ☺

    ReplyDelete

Followers