Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Craving for something..hmmm..

Nya! Its already past 7PM..ooohh i haven't noticed.. im starting to feel hungry wo..

I just passed by our arjoe fansite and i am so happy Sis Gio welcomed me..hehe.. i feel very gratefull la..^____^

Ooookayyy.. here's the drawing i made a while ago..

[From Left-top: EJ, Jose, Rex, Mark and Ernel (Cabatic), Ma'am Che and Sir Tjay, me (Aj), Ate Rhea, anak (Lyka), Sofi and Zheng (Liezel)]

Its the chibi version of our class.. below it (not shown in the pic) is the caption "BSIT601 REGULARS Class Picture SY 2008-2009"

oh! and before i forgot..we were in the thesis room and i was sleepy, sleeping actually la..hahaha.. But me and Sofi did a tally, part of our thesis info gathering, instead.. I saw Chao.. waiiii.. everytime i see him i just go...*melts*.. i really find him shuai..haha.. makes my eyes follow him..hahaha.. crap.. >.<

I also wanna share last night.. me and my mom were watching SNN (Showbiz News Ngayon) and we found out that Pops Fernandez and Jomari Yllana broke up.. i dont know why but it made me happy.. i've got nothing against them but i just dont like Jomari for Pops.. its what i think anyways..

I'll post later nah.. Im hungry.. Ciao! ~___^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers