Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Reminisce

Ni hao.. ta de hao! its already past 1AM and still im here..wahaha.. i feel sleepy nah.. i did re-watched ISWAK wah..didn't get the chance to continue the second episode..

I dont have anything to say at all..i just want to post even if its nothing..

I still need to go to school early but i wanna sleep for hours ( I could sleep for 18 hours straight!)

hayy..well i did nothing much.. i made and searched for an equivalent for my name in Chinese (including the characters).. i find it interesting and time consuming at the same time.. its not that accurate but at least a close one..

I'm still thinking of a better one.. here goes..

1. Wei An Jing
2. Wu Ao Jing
3. Wu Ji Zhi
4. Wu Ao Ji or Wu Ji Ao

I'm considering number 3 or 4..but im not sure.. I've got a chosen chinese name before and its Yan Chien Xi --it definitely has no meaning at all, just random characters..oh well i'll let you know what will be the final..hehe..

*yawns* ~____~ im sleepy la..wan an.. (-_-)zzzzZZZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers