Sunday, March 29, 2009

Renewing

March 28, 2009 Saturday

8:01AM
Our whole class gathered at the thesis room.. For today is our thesis defense (redefense).. Sofi and Jose are not still here.. My eyes feels heavy.. As much as i wanted to sleep but i gotta force my self to stay awake..


8:46Am
Its coming back again..
(this part is confidential)


1:48PM
I think we are not going to have a defense today.. Its already past 1:30 and still no group has started..aiyo..

I keep stopping myself from visiting AF and  especially arjoe.net .. how badly I wanted to lurk and share my thoughts.. >.<


4:48PM
This afternoon, me and my classmates decided to eat lunch together.. we went to Farmer's Plaza foodcourt.. While waiting for the others to get their order, me and Sofi went to Rustans to buy our drinks.. At the counter, the line was long and when its our turn, the cashier didn't have a change so she made us wait.. and hell..we waited for almost 15 mins i think.. we've been passed by 2 customers behind us! I was really really hungry and it got on my nerves..I was like..complaining loudly.. then the worst part is the machine broke down! what the hell?!! >.< 
when we got back, everybody already finished their lunch.. hay.. what the heck.. >.<''''

Its my iPod and Laptop

Nightfall
I got home at 8:30PM and I did my old routine.. changed clothes, washed myself, and eat.. I opened my lappie and lied on the sofa.. I didn't noticed I fell asleep and it was already past 11PM when I woke up.. but I was so sleepy I just closed the lid of my laptop and left the windows running..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers