Thursday, April 2, 2009

Fool!

March 30, 2009 Saturday

1:48PM
We just had our lunch.. we ate something different (not exactly).. Sofi and I tried another type (brand) of Hong Kong style noodles.. It is much expensive but reasonable for it tastes good rather than the one on the foodcourt of Farmers.. I feel sleepy now that I just ate.. Since morning when I got here at school, I've been meaning to reply to the posts of my fellow angels at AF..but I think I'll save my thoughts later in the evening.. I can't think straight because of the noise coming from my colleagues..

This morning, I brought this with me..


It's called "kakanin"..cassava, biko and I dont know what the other two is called..

Oh! It was a surprise Ehm-Ehm came to visit us!yay! hahaha.. It's been a long time since we last saw her la.. She's applying for a job near our school..

Funny thing..we kept on getting "kicked out" of every room we occupied wo..haha.. First, in the thesis room because it is going to be use for the defense. Secondly in Room 302 because it is going to be used by some students..lastly inside the "merged" rooms of 304,305,306,307,308 and 309 because it is going to be use for the assembly of graduating students..aiyo..>.<

3:35PM
We watched the play for El Filibusterismo..played by the fourth year ComSci students.. Unfortunately, we didn't got the chance to watch the first play..which is Noli Me Tangere.. They said that Chao played the role of Maria Clara.. Labu showed us the pictures and he's right, Chao is indeed beautiful as a girl..*shining eyes*..hahaha..he is not only shuai as a boy but he sure looked like a girl in that picture..hehe.. o(*---*)o

The stage play was funny and although its not that great, im quite impressed by the actors.. They were able to memories those really long lines very well (shame for the Manila paper curtain and distant voices)..

April 01, 2009 Monday

11:32PM
Today is April Fools day.. I really dont know why it is called fools day.. (maybe a time where we can all be free to fool around without getting everyone upset or angry ne?) hahaha..just a lame thought wo..

Anyways, its been..uhmm..a long day I guess? I dont really wanna talk about it.. (-_-)'''' 


Laptop rules!!!hahaha..\m/(+---+)\m/

Nightfall
Im working on our outline for the implementation of our CAI..yeah we came down to CAI instead of the expected ICAI.. But our CAI will be online.. its like a combination of CAI and TPS for the web application.. its really complicated and I cant explain it here clearly so you gotta know me by any chance if you're interested la..(i doubt haha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers