Friday, April 3, 2009

Introducing Yuzu

Currently, i am addicted to Japan's famous duo known as Yuzu..  I just heard their song (not exactly) from Yu's singing on DD-Boys Episode 3 (where Yu had to sing in front of many people to earn money)..He sang i think 3 of Yuzu's song.. so i thought he might like the songs of Yuzu.. When I heard Sayonara Bus..i immediately loved the melody..then there's Itsuka and Natsuiro..among the songs Yu sang.. I just recently found out their names.. the one playing the harmonica is Koji Iwasawa and the good-looking guy is Yujin Kitagawa.. i'd like to share these videos (MV) of those 3 songs i mentioned above..

Sayonara Bus - Yuzu

I love this video! They looked cute especially Yujin.. O__O

Itsuka - Yuzu

This one..i noticed all of Yuzu's MV are very much alike..simply a video of them not much extra..

Natsuiro - Yuzu

I think this one is funny.. they looked like they really enjoy filming this..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers