Saturday, May 23, 2009

Kan de!

"You can't be afraid of the feelings that are growing inside of you about someone"

Its a gist i saw on my Friendster homepage.. The thing is it is NOT GROWING, its COMING BACK! aiyo... Anyways, dreams usually don't come true, dui bu dui? Hahaha.. why I asked? I have something that's bothering me for a while now.. Based on my past experiences, When I dream of something, it (usually) will come true but will take a long period of time (sometimes in a matter of short time).. I told my friend about it and said it must be something that will happen in the future.. put less hopes, hao ma? *nods* or even make it zero percent! ha! who am I fooling here? *looks left and right*.. hihi..

However, things cannot be forced.. dui, dui, dui.. Its called a "one-sided love".. right Sofi? hahaha! :D

1 comment:

  1. ganyan din ako..

    napapaginipan ko yung mga mangyayari kaso matagal bago mangyari..

    sometimes i met some people...

    their looks popular even that's the first time i meet them...

    then biglang parang maaalala ko na nangyari na yung event na yun...

    sa aking panaginip...

    peo it's a month or a year... before it's happened..

    sa tingin mu??

    lahat kya ng tao eh ganun???

    ReplyDelete

Followers