Sunday, May 3, 2009

Talk Less. Gain More.

What a lame title to start off la..haha.. I've got a lot to share but i'm kinda busy nowadays.. aiyo..  (-_-)""

I haven't got a chance to tell you this (but im telling now).. Me and some of my classmates are currently taking up two advance subjects this summer..namely: Rizal and Values Formation.. aside from our IT Practicum.. I've been assigned as one of the three leaders of Rizal but i feel like im alone in this part (not the responsibility part but the leader part) not to mention some casting problems and time management..what a hassle..plus there is still our project for the practicum which is to design a website.. along with Sofi, Mark and Ernel.. We have a class everyday and practice for Rizal every Saturdays..

I made the script for 4 days i think and slept almost 3AM for two days and then finally I was able to finish it.. its a relief wo.. and the website we made and been working for almost a week finally got an appreciation (though its still in progress mode).. we still have our midterm examination this coming week for the two subjects we're taking up.. so hopefully we could come through it and finally relax a little.. Im also looking forward for the showing of Angels and Demons wo! I'm a fanatic of Dan Brown.. in fact, I have read all of his 4 novels and I have 3 of them at home.. Its gonna be shown here in the Philippines on May 15.. I think i'll be watching on the 16th la.. (^0^)/

Many things to anticipate these coming days wo! Missing everyone on YCYC and AF.. mei meng.. (O_____o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers