Friday, May 15, 2009

Kai Xin. Bu Xing la

Aiyaya..i felt so much xinfu yesterday coz finally i got admitted to the team (TKA Villa).. well sort of..haha! anyways..Mei jie was thinking of another job for me aside from being a timer.. its like a dream come true! Li Xiang's world..hahaha.. Its a pleasure to be part of them and doing something valuable.. Some experience I could bring for my whole life.. yay!

So much blabbering..aiyo.. Ka xin! Kai xin! I love my life inside the cyber world (if you know what I mean)..

Of course there's the so-called value of Bipolarity (from our Values Formation subject)..  the "counter-attack".. Its like whenever something good happened there surely be the coming of negative vibes.. We got "soaped" by our project manager this afternoon la.. aiyo.. whatever it is its a lesson learned.. should punch myself for being reckless wo..hahaha..

wan an! (oooh i missed the recently graduated comscis..)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers